Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slog overs @ iitb

The thought of leaving this prestigious institute when I feel I have lots of questions unanswered, things are just starting to be explored to their potential level, and most importantly, to wave a bye to these freaking friends, is bumming!! Well, I am doing this for the fifth time in my life now. Emotions have died and the questions just keep accumulating. Life, huh!!

People around me are laughing a lot for the obvious reason that I have turned myself into a character of clown. Well atleast the laughter is around. The mere thought of managing everything by myself to have a living and introducing DISCIPLINE in my life, scares the hell out of me. Laughter is surely a requirement in such situations. A wise man (me ofcourse) said, if life is a vehicle, laughter is a fuel. But silence is the accelerator. I need to give that sometimes. Shit man!! Silence??

The slog overs have just started and I need to hit harder to have bigger targets for the chasers (Popularly known as juniors in colleges). Atleast, some motivation to work even when you know that whatever you are doing is of no f***ing help for the next step of your life. But wise men keep saying that nothing that you learn goes waste. Hope thats true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment