Sunday, October 16, 2011

First day to inevitable!!

I am fine.

The first day - Bangalore started with a pool of vehicles thrashing the air infront of you without the care of slightest heart beat inside you. I was terrified more, once the gullies were witnessed with an arrow pointed from every luggage vehicle towards the human souls wandering to find the shortest path to reach the next point of travel. Anywayz, I reached my serviced apartment at peace with decent facilities to entertain me and luxurious living conditions.

Second day - I was not excited, nor was I thrilled to witness the first day at office. It was like a visit to some of the companies that you want to learn from. Everything is cool in this city. I mean everything - the weather, the people, the traffic inverse and even some of the animals. The entry into this office gave the taste of corporate lifestyle. The not so busy people showing there busy attitude, the fountains trembling to shower themselves and seek attention from some kind hearts, the buildings try to reach the sky so that the people inside can pride themselves of the heights they have reached. People are spellbound by such an atmosphere. I found it as an exit from the cheerful vibe the colleges carried.

Training sessions were conducted so that we could be equipped with the knowledge the company was carrying. An introduction was enough to understand that I understand nothing. The lunch at this place was one thing I liked, because of the participation from everyone in the four giants into this one place to share the efficacy some people had. The variation in the pace one eats was showcased with the gregarious atmospheres still persisting at some corners. I preferred the most inexpensive option to eat and gulped it down with the pace a normal human being might have. Once the bubbles cut my throats, I quenched the thirst and returned to the bombardment of connotations.

The evening arrived with the city lights fading the setting sun and the traffic showing you the way more clear than the dim sodium lamps. The room was set to poise me. I freshened myself with the scents. The dinner reminded home and I slept with the taste of the last bite.

Regards,
Rohit V. Pandharipande

No comments:

Post a Comment