Sunday, January 30, 2011

Long time!! Wassup?

These were the predominant lines in the last six months for various persons in life!! The aura was of chat. To answer this question for my life: First of all, MTech Project Stage 1, placed in Analog Devices and finally going through a selection procedure for PhD in Cambridge and thus in a job PhD dilemma. I dont like to praise myself much (I prefer people doing that for me. So comment really nicely). I went through some more "issues" ,except these, in parallel to the aforementioned tensions. To face all of them simultaneously was worth an experience. My hope was that they should melt down a little. But now with the continuous fight I had with myself, I feel I can handle it. (If not, some friends are really good). To learn that you learn by living, is a complicated but an awesome phenomena!! Complications complicate until you simplify it by a change in perspective of having a simple outlook to the defined problem. For more of these, login to facebook. I think people have such tag lines to release their stresses to the world.
Nowadays, my brain is a devil's workhop ( idle mind), with a slight pinch of academics (atleast a pinch is mandatory). Didnt know what to do on a Sunday (even though I have lots of studies to do), I thought of writing some stuff down.
I have lots of decisions to make and the worst part is: to be firm with the decision I make. How do you do that? It kills to be firm because of the exceptional adjustive nature I have. But as rightly said, anything extreme is bad. And I am a man of extremes. In short, I am bad!! Well, who isn't? Lets see how does it work out with the course of time.
Thats all I got for today it seems. I am quite confident that I will not blog for lot more days to come, but I hope to pick it up after reading some of the exceptional writing skills some of my friends have. I might not reach the unsurpassed level they have but atleast I could realize the reason to write things down!!
Meet you soon!! Till then, enjoy!! That helps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment