Friday, July 2, 2010

Multitasking!!

I am the last person to call if their is a job which requires multitasking. I refer to it as the "Alt-Tab" button of my brain by the analogy to its behavior on a Windows OS based systems. But the fact is you have to press it. The world needs a man who can manage whatever they want, even if they know how difficult it is and also how unrelated the things to be managed might be. I was in a kind of fallow patch for some days and was dying to have one of those experiences where things just pile upon and you need to calm down to schedule each one of them. Well, god listened to me and the reply was what I had asked for. So here I am. When I was having no work and day dreaming had reached it peaks, to write something on the blog seemed like an arduous task. But now when I am overloaded I feel like writing it down. I guess I just learned one more lesson of human psychology.
So, the weather is "balmy" (as referred to by one of the interviewees who took our tests and interview to check our communication skills (I scored an average.)), the roads are wet and the atmosphere is full of moisture (I know you expected some fantasizing word). My works include study, lab duties and family matters. God planned everything so that all of them falls in the same range of days. I just admire his confidence in me.
The best part of the whole thing is, I am actually looking forward to all of this. It is exciting me that I have so many jobs to do. I guess it is a part of your "growing up" phenomena of life...

See you at next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment