Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am Rohit Pandharipande and not RPP or RP^2 or Pandhari or any other derivatives

It is quite natural from the title that the reader will go for the options that I hate, to call me. I am forced to call these kind of readers, my friends. Anyways, the motto behind this title is just a small introduction of who I am and what I aspire to become.

I am Rohit V. Pandharipande, an M.Tech second year student in the Electrical Department with Microelectronics as the specialization at IIT Bombay. I did my B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur in the Electronics and Communication stream. My hobbies include a lot of electronics. I like to watch T.V., use cell phones for a variety of purposes and exploit the Intel processors. I have a huge passion for learning. It is the only thing which propels me for further life. Hence, I remain happy for most my time as there is a tremendous scope of learning in this amateur world.

This a new thing that I have started. Writing stuff in my blog. I thought to myself, why not. Feels good to share aspects of my life with the world. But to gain an insight into my own future, I need to have a private diary and write things down as well. Lets see how much I succeed here and then that might be the next step.

Meet you at the next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment